Toby's Choice
House: Tuesdays, FOX
Scrubs: Tuesdays, NBC
House: Third season starts at 8 PM, then moves back to 9 PM in October
Scrubs: Sixth season is serving as a mid-season replacement and has no official start date. Usually on at 9 PM, but NBC has often played two episodes back-to-back
This means that I have at least a month to construct a plan of attack.
I may have to buy a TiVo. TiVo owners, I hear the Series 2 models have a dual-tuner feature. Any truth to this?
1 comment:
Welcome to my world. On Tuesdays toss in Navy NCIS & Veronica Mars and you begin to see my dilemas this season. Thursdays w/ Grey's Anatomy and CSI head to head. I am a few phone calls from getting cable, and a DVR. Just to tape 2 shows at once and even dropping my Netflix down to 4 movies at a time to put the funds into the cable bit. Oh my. Gimmee a week to clean house and get set up for it all.
Post a Comment