Cache Flush
The last few days in a nutshell:
- I had a contiguous 7-day period of not being on-call. It was like a vacation. It ended with a normal weekend on-call duty schedule that involved me having to walk into the server room at 5 AM on a Saturday morning.
- Attended a beer and cheese tasting party. I am, apparently, the only person who doesn't hate Chimay semisoft beer-washed cheese.
- Went on an impulse shopping spree this weekend: bought a Guinness sign, silver face paint, two magic wands, a new 160 GB hard disk drive, a new never-before-tried type of toothbrush, and Weird Al's latest, Straight Outta Lynwood. Simultaneously, Erica picked up two packages for me. The old Analog magazines I bought off of eBay and the new slacks I purchased online last week. That's a lot of materialism for just one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment