2009-04-14

Your Own. Personal. Starship.

If I had three wishes, I'd use the "wish for infinite more wishes" loophole, and I'm sure that wish number sixty or seventy would be for my own personal Constitution class starship.

Sure it's a given that immortality, eternal youth, and a slutty shapeshifting female companion are all prerequisites to my inevitable cruising around the cosmos having dangerous and sexy adventures, but you're probably wondering why I would settle for a Constitution class starship when I could just as easily have a Galaxy class starship, or a Romulan D'deridex class warbird, or a Borg cube of my very own.

The choice is obvious, silly. It's the paintjob. Enterprise 10 would be my own cosmic thing. It's got bitchin' flames painted on the warp nacelles, a "Have a Nice Day" smiley on the saucer section, and (What's that? Oh no he didn't/Oh yes he did), Bettie Motherfucking Page bringing up the stern.

There are some other pretty amazing paintjobs to be sure, but none other that bring the Bettie.

No comments: