2009-02-17

Defualt.htm

For the first time since I've started keeping tabs on my old elementary school's website, I am wholly unable to navigate it.

I only visit it once every year or so to see read the faculty pages and see how many names I recognize. This time, it's completely beyond me how to get to those pages, if there are in fact any to be found. Amidst the animated GIFs, blink tags, and numerously incompatible selections of font face, color, and kerning, I can pick out precisely three things: there are no recent school closings, there's an Internet liability waiver to download, and go basketball team.

That's it.

I never really had a lot of respect for that school's educational wherewithal, but now I'm sure their web design classes are particularly harrowing.

Seriously. Those kids suck.

No comments: