2008-11-09

You Can Never Starve in the Desert Sun

There's a tanning parlor called Desert Sun next door to my favorite sandwich place. I eat there every week, then walk over to the Whole Foods to buy beer and an almond cookie with a big dollop of raspberry jam in the middle of it.

This is my routine. I love it.

As though sandwich + cookie weren't awesome enough, I was walking to Whole Foods with Stef this afternoon when we spotted an intrepid blond girl tanning herself nude in the booth by the window. Usually the curtains are drawn when someone is catching their UV rays, but this girl clearly had no time for such trifling concerns like privacy when her precious melanin reserves were at stake. Tan lines are so 1990s.

Thanks, Coppertone Girl. Truly, yours is a butt that just won't quit.

No comments: