2008-09-28

For the Kelly Inside All of Us, Betch

Good news!

Although you originally ordered Standard (4 to 5 business days) shipping and handling, we have given your order special priority processing in our warehouse and are upgrading the shipping and delivery time frame for your order.

Your order will ship out Monday, September 29th 2008 and be given a special priority shipping status so that you can receive your order even faster than we originally promised!

I'd heard how amazingly, suspiciously good Zappos Shoes is about shipping their merchandise to customers. I finally took the plunge and ordered a sweet pair of Sambas that I've wanted for a while now. I ordered them earlier tonight and when I got back from the gym the above e-mail was waiting for me. Spooky. Zappos might just have made a deal with the devil.

Unfortunately, they don't have my very favorite leather GT-2110s in my size, and this fills me with a small sense of sadness since my current pair is starting to wear through the soles in that tragic "I ain't got a home" kind of way.

Since slicing into my finger a few weeks ago, I stopped changing the shoes I wear every day: there's no joy to be found in swapping out orthodic inserts when you only have one good hand. After regaining use of the whole hand again, I evaluated my regular rotation of shoes in order of best to worst, and only one pair still makes the cut. Time to restock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post..! I always prefer to shop at Zappos for shoes shoppping.